ELifeGuardonDuty.com boast a fully qualified staff of Red Cross certified lifeguards and instructors who offer a host of broad-based water safety, standard first aid/adult CPR programs and services to corporations, public and private organizations, schools, and individuals. We are made up of a team of professionals who love their job. Bringing a safe environment to your private pool party, corporate event, or any other water based event is what we do.
Our lifeguards will arrive to the job on time and in uniform, and their performance is evaluated on a continuing basis to maintain the highest level service. Safety is our number one priority, and we make sure that your kids are properly looked after while you enjoy your party. Our lifeguard services serve the greater Southern California area including: Pasadena, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, and more.
Call today for a complete list of cities we serve.
WANT TO BOOK
Whether you’re a parent planning a backyard pool party, a public pool manager, or a water park supervisor needing temporary lifeguard services, WaterWaves will provide you with fully qualified lifeguards that are guaranteed to bring you peace of mind, and maximum swimming pool safety.
Are your lifeguards certified?
- Yes, all lifeguards are American Red Cross certified.
How many lifeguards will I need for my pool party?
- There is a 25:1 ratio for swimmers to lifeguard.
How much time in advance will I need to book a lifeguard?
- To ensure there is a lifeguard available for your party, 7 days is best.
What is the cost of your service?
- $150.00 per hour, per lifeguard, with a 4 hour minimum.
What can I expect from the lifeguard?
- Our lifeguards will arrive to the job on time and in uniform, and their performance is evaluated on a continuing basis to maintain the highest level service.